We are ONLY interested in these categories--
- Contemporary Romance
- Literary and Commercial Fiction
- Memoirs if they are are truly unique and platform supported
- No paranormal romance. No Sci-Fi. No vampires, no werewolves and no erotica. If you are unsure what we are looking for, please check our About page.
- We are NOT LOOKING for previously published work or self published works.
- Please send us an EMAIL to Literarycounsel@gmail.com (this is our submission address) with a summary of your manuscript, a short biography introducing yourself, a way to contact you and ATTACH the first three chapters of your manuscript and a SYNOPSIS as a Word doc. doublespaced.
- Your subject line should tell us what genre your manuscript is. (Example: A Young Adult Contemporary, A Historical Romance, A Mystery)
- Please do not paste the chapters in the body of your email (it's difficult for us to read submissions this way!)
- In your attachment, please have your title, your name and contact info in your first three chapters. Also, make sure your manuscript has page numbers.
- Also, please include the following information: What genre you feel your work is most like, any similar titles and who your audience is.
- Be professional and courteous in your approach to us. We form an impression based on your e-query, and you want it to be a good impression. Do not write your query in a rush. Take the time to write it well. Make sure your query and manuscripts are polished and error free.
- It could take us a while to respond to your initial query letter and if we want to read more of your manuscript, we will ask for it.
- Please send your submission to only one of us at the agency; duplicate inquiries will not be answered.
- If your query comes to us as a group email it will be discarded.
- The process of reading an entire manuscript can be long. We try to read as much as we can. Please be patient. And if you receive an offer after you've submitted to us it would be terrific if you let us know.