We are ONLY interested in these categories--
- Contemporary Romance
- Coming of Age
- Literary and Commercial Fiction
- Memoirs if they are are platform supported
- Well written, unique and platform based Non-Fiction
- No paranormal romance. No vampires, no werewolves and no erotica. If you are unsure what we are looking for, please check our About page.
- We are NOT LOOKING for previously published work or self published works.
- Please send us an EMAIL to Literarycounsel@gmail.com (this is our submission address) with a summary of your manuscript, a short biography introducing yourself, a way to contact you and ATTACH the first three chapters of your manuscript and a SYNOPSIS as a Word doc. doublespaced.
- Your subject line should tell us what genre your manuscript is. (Example: A Young Adult Contemporary, A Historical Romance, A Mystery)
- Please do not paste the chapters in the body of your email (it's difficult for us to read submissions this way!)
- In your attachment, please have your title, your name and contact info in your first three chapters. Also, make sure your manuscript has page numbers.
- Also, please include the following information: What genre you feel your work is most like, any similar titles and who your audience is.
- Be professional and courteous in your approach to us. We form an impression based on your e-query, and you want it to be a good impression. Do not write your query in a rush. Take the time to write it well. Make sure your query and manuscripts are polished and error free.
- It could take us a while to respond to your initial query letter and if we want to read more of your manuscript, we will ask for it.
- Please send your submission to only one of us at the agency; duplicate inquiries will not be answered.
- If you query comes to us as a group email it will be discarded.
- The process of reading an entire manuscript can be long. We try to read as much as we can. Please be patient.,